Thursday 18 October 2012

Celebrity/Tv Show/Movie filming/Spotting

So today while I was on the bus I saw some movie trucks parked along a side street near Queens Park I thought to myself maybe I'll check it out later since I will probably go for a walk since I didn't go swimming this morning and need some type of cardio everyday. Some of my friends know I have seen the show "Suits" filming several times all over Toronto. Anyways I thought that these trucks were for the production of "Robocop" which I saw earlier this week filming at U of T coincidentally. This entire week I did not go out looking for any celebrities or filming because I am alittle occupied with midterms and projects.. So needless to say these movie trucks were I believe from "Suits" I saw this huge truck with little individual trailers in them. One door said "Sheila" and the other one said "Louis" and being an avid fan of "Suits" I truly believe it was "Suits" filming.

  

Later on I was walking past the Park Hyatt and in the corner of my eye I saw this huge guy leaving this pick up truck. Then I thought this guy looks like a construction worker but he's checking into the Park Hyatt wearing construction boots and looks like a work truck. I then looked close and I believe it was Mike Holmes checking into the Park Hyatt. If I was a big fan of his I would have gone up to ask him for a picture but instead I took a ninja shot instead with my Iphone 4S. 














Until Next Time....

KMW

No comments:

Post a Comment